Job Ref. ID:
Maintenance - HVAC Section
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Assistant Engineer (HVAC Section) will adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner. He will be responsible to Control and Monitor the BMS for HVAC System in Sterile Area.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for all activities of HVAC Section in shifts.
• Operate and Handle the HVAC Equipment (Air Handling Units, HVAC Chillers and Process Chillers)
• Control and Monitor the BMS for the HVAC System in the Control Room.
• Taking the Readings for all HVAC Units as per the related SOP.
• Writing and Updating the SOP.
• Attend the trouble shooting and breakdown.
• Updating the Alarms Logbook and take necessary action.
• Taking the Readings for the Process Chiller as per the related SOP
• Follow up the Calibration of all Gauges and Sensor with Calibration team.
• Carry out any modification and follow up the same with the supplier
• Responsible for the Annual Servicing for all Process Chillers & HVAC Chillers.
• Get the daily notifications and Job Orders from the SAP Coordinator.
• SAP System follow-up.
• Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and files and prepare reports
• Responsible to fulfill internal training and internal audit records.
• Prepares for internal & external audits with required records.
• To read and follow maintenance SOP’s
• To follow safety during work.
• Diploma in IT or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 4 years’ experience working in the same field.
• Excellent management skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Has positive mind-set attitude.
• Effective encouragement skills.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Knowledgeable with all types of air conditioning, its parts and operation.
• Understands all aspects of air-conditioning installation and maintenance.
• Knowledgeable with the materials and equipment that requires to use in AC Maintenance.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020