Job Ref. ID:
Assistant Electronics Engineer
Maintenance - Electronics - Sterile Area
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Assistant Electronics Engineer will adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner and he will be responsible for all activities for Maintenance equipment in Sterile Area.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Monitors all safety activities of Engineering Section in shifts.
• Responsible to keep software backup (PLC, HMI, etc.) for all Production & Packaging machines in Sterile Area.
• Responsible for the Breakdown, Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance of all related equipment.
• Responsible for the overhauling and up grading of old machines, if required.
• Ensures the Maintenance of each equipment is carried out as per the Support Recommendation and Instruction manual.
• Keeps complete Log Books of all Maintenance (Breakdown & Preventive Maintenance) carried out on each equipment for future reference
• Works on Breakdown by Regular Inspection and Implementation in each related equipment.
• Generates work Completion report, Log Books and Daily Activity Reports.
• Gets the daily notifications and Job Orders from the SAP Coordinator.
• Coordinates with SAP Coordinator to complete the all pending notifications from different Users and Preventive Maintenance.
• Diploma in IT or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 4 years’ experience working in the same field.
• Excellent management skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Has positive mind-set attitude.
• Effective encouragement skills.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Knowledgeable with all types of electronics, its parts and operation.
• Understands all aspects of electronics’ installation and maintenance.
• Knowledgeable with the materials and equipment that requires to use in electronics and its maintenance.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020