Job Ref. ID:
Assistant Manager – Technology Transfer
Research & Development
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Assistant Manager – Technology Transfer
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
• Adhere to the cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. Ensuring hundred percent in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Responsible for smooth Technology Transfer to and from Julphar sites and for successful commercialization of the product to the Plants.
• Transfer developed processes to the Manufacturing Team. Writing and approving technology transfer document including protocols, reports, check lists and master batch records.
• Maintaining awareness of relevant new and current technologies, capabilities, and effectively share this knowledge with teams.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Execution and participation in multiple projects, set objectives and prioritize activities to meet the milestones in a fast pace environment.
• Be responsible for the implementation of transfers from R&D and other sites or external contracted labs for third party products.
• Validate products to ensure commercial viability in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Support the evaluation, remediation and optimization of products and processes using statistical tools to ensure safety, quality, delivery and cost standards
• Accountable for supporting the Technology Transfer team at a manufacturing location to assure consistent and reliable production drug product. This includes monitoring and improvement of the manufacturing processes used to manufacture, as well as the data and reports to support regulatory compliance.
• Accountable for leading smooth Technology Transfer (TT) to and from Julphar site and successful commercialization of the product to Plants.
• Ensure to collaborate & work closely with both the R&D Teams and Manufacturing sites to enable the successful on-time product launches.
• Responsible process validation, protocols and report writings, cleaning validation, and equipment qualification
• Adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. Ensuring hundred percent in compliance with all applicable regulations, work performed in area of responsibility is conducted in right manner.
• Responsible for the successful transfer of processes into production. Ensure process scalability and manufacturability.
• Responsible for evaluation of technical dossiers for feasibility
• To maintain communication channels and maintain effective dialogue with Technology Transfer Partner and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth & successful execution of TT projects.
• Supporting manufacturing of pilot/scale-up batches with necessary documentation and technology transfer of products and processes to production.
• Assisting the management in preparing the budget of the individual product and overall project.
• Bachelor Degree either in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, or any related scientific field Master’s degree in pharmacy is an advantage.
• At least 6-8years of experience in Technology Transfer/Product Development/Research and Development in a Pharmaceutical field.
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Asst Manager Tech transfer is a critical resource for Julphar and must demonstrate strong aptitude , technical knowledge and very strong adherence to Compliance
• Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture of the Organization and its core strategies to transform Julphar
• Effective oral and written (English) communication skill set. Requires proficient presentation and technical writing abilities.
• Self-starter with ability to adjust schedules in order to meet commitments
• You have excellent Business Acumen and Strategic Planning skills for diversified Project Management experience coupled with strong influencing skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and project management skills required
• Must have a solution centric mind to understand issues and solve them within a stipulated time frame, should posses decision making skill for smooth functioning
• Demonstrated experience in providing critical input to the function and always showcase ability to work in a team , without bringing conflict in actions.
• Demonstrated project management and technical leadership capabilities.
• Knowledge of Chemical Processes, principles of unit operations of pharmaceuticals equipment and relevant production techniques of different dosage forms.
• Taking international work assignments to all Julphar sites including but limited to KSA, Sudan, Algeria, Egypt, Ethiopia.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020