Job Ref. ID:
Maintenance – Mechanical Section
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Maintenance - Mechanical Engineer
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
To adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner. Responsible for the Plant Maintenance Activities for Production & Packaging Equipment.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Perform the preventive maintenance as per schedule and document all the activities & events.
• Attend the breakdown, trouble shooting and rectify with priority of the all equipment’s.
• Analysis Breakdown down time
• Responsible for in-house project execution and periodic system upgradations.
• Responsible for Fabrication and Welding activities
• To ensure the Maintenance of each equipment is carried out as per the Support Recommendation and Instruction.
• Maintain Procedure of machines.
• To keep complete History Record of all Maintenance (Breakdown & Preventive Maintenance) carried out on each equipment for future reference.
• Modification and upgrading of machines.
• Documentation and keep the operations and maintenance records updated for Internal & External Regulatory Audits.
• All maintenance and report should be completed on time with no errors.
• Responsible to assure Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP), cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) being adhered to and followed.
• Ensuring timely closure of breakdown notifications to achieve desired KPI results for overall team performance.
• SAP System
• Expertise in Engineering documentations such as SOPs, Qualifications-URS, DQ, FAT,SAT, IQ, OQ & PQ, Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown, SOPs and records, QMS system- Incidents, Risk analysis, CAPA, CCF, Deviations etc.
• Hands on experience in overseeing project and maintenance activities from conceptualization to execution including technical specifications, procurement, stage inspections, scheduling, progress monitoring, and manpower planning.
• To read and follow maintenance SOP’s.
• To follow safety during work.
• Responsible for all safety activities of Engineering Section in shifts
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industries
• Knowledgeable with all types of Mechanic, its parts and operation.
• Understands all aspects of machine installation and maintenance.
• Excellent documentation and reporting skills.
• Excellent in reading, writing, understanding, and speaking English language.
• Excellent computer knowledge.
• Prepare risk assessments for automated systems
• Prepare Change Controls associated with changes to control systems
• Age Limit: Below 35.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020