Job Ref. ID:
QC Sr. Specialist
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Quality Control - Sr. Specialist
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Provide analysis and processing of bulk, finished products or Raw Material on time by appropriate methods while respecting Good Manufacturing Practices. Support resolution of technical issues in the laboratory. First contact in case of analytical issue in the laboratory.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Perform bulks, finished products or Raw Material data processing, analytical techniques (HPLC, TLC, GC, Spectro, TIT, TOC, Ph. Eur tests…..) including double check.$
• Be a support to reach objectives targeted such as planning adherence.
• Provide direct support to Investigate and Manage Laboratories, Deviations & CAPA and the resolution of technical issues in the laboratory.
• Act as Lead Investigator, take in charge analytical projects
• Train other technicians to the QC analysis Escalates problems effectively to QC Managers
• Equipment SME
• Perform double check of analytical tests to ensure the integrity of results
• Create SOPs and working documentation needed for QC laboratories
• GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements expected by any regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all cGMP requirements together with our operations and documentation system.
• Respect all GMP standards. GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements expected by any regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all cGMP requirements together with our operations and documentation system
• Must be a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical Environment (Finished ptoduct , preferable )
• Basic speaker (A2) English level
• Strong Team spirit. Demonstrate exemplarity behaviors.
• Leadership skills
• Open minded and flexible
• Work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, investigation and method development)
• Continuous improvement experience (Lean, 5S, Problem Solving).
• Safety, Quality, Result and Customer oriented
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020