Job Ref. ID:
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS(Production, Packaging, Manufacturing,pp cap,In process, weighing area
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Supervisor will adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. He will also perform job as per managerial instructions. The Supervisor will be responsible to ensure smooth operation of the production line and manager the operators performance optimally. Will be able to perform routine machine checks related to the plant.
Responsible to initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures in the plant in alignment with Plant Manager. The role holder should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Arranges raw/production materials as per the material issue voucher (MIV).
• Ensures that the Production process is as per the standard procedures & defined systems
• Checks and confirms the batch processes, details including Batch no., manufacturing and expiry date.
• Trains new staffs for the concerned area and processes involved.
• Manages and distributes personnel duties to fulfill the plan.
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Check production output according to specifications
• Submit reports on performance and progress
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Checks hygiene & GMP standards in the area.
• Performs operations according to the (MFM/MPI) under supervision of Assistant Officer/Officer.
• Checks cleaning of area and equipment according to SOP.
• Checks and maintains all related logbooks and records.
• Reports and investigates any deviation observed in the area to the Officer/Manager.
• Communicates maintenance or breakdowns of machines with Assistant Officer/Officer and co-ordinate with Maintenance Dept.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field
• Experience of minimum 5-6 years in Pharmaceutical Industry preferably
• Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
• Previous experience in a similar role and with experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare Industry is preferred
• In terms of Competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skill
• Organizational skill with team management abilities
• Self-motivated with good problem-solving skills
• Technical Competencies: In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations guidelines excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping,
• Strong Manpower handling skills and having effective team communication and motivational skills.
• Capable of suggesting ideas in a structured manner and having good Command on English language.
• You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit.
• Work in any shifts or time schedule.
• Good knowledge in cGMP ,GDP & regulatory guidelines is a plus
• High written and verbal communication skills for English language.
• Thorough knowledge of MFM and MPI.
• Strong IT skill and technical knowledge is preferred
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020