Job Ref. ID:
Supply Chain - Store
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Supply Chain - Supervisor
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Supervisor has to follow up the material and staff in a proper way and complete given tasks during working hours in order to reach a high standard of good storage practice, cGMP and proper material handling while complying with company policy and warehouse SOPs.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Cross-checks received materials quantity wise, visually and ensures all details are matching the documents.
• Informs manager for any damage, suspected problem and deviation.
• Ensures adherence to the system and supervise subordinates for the same.
• Cross-checks yellow quarantine label is sticked correctly and 100%.
• Makes the required receiving or issuing documents promptly without any delay.
• Resolves issues in case of deviation from the system to complete your work on the time frame.
• Communicates with other departments to run operations smoothly.
• Ensures that sample is taken by QC and the release is given on time.
• Generates KPIs for your team and job tasks.
• Finds other ways to improve process, work place, reduce wastes and motivate staff.
• Monitors stock levels of your materials to avoid excess or stock outs and inform your manager for undesired high stock levels or stock outs.
• Monitors different storage conditions and assure that materials are stored properly.
• Ensures material location updating in system is done correctly.
• Issues materials based on the given plan and ensure that stock is updated correctly & promptly while handling materials to operations.
• Responsible for the follow up cleaning procedures, work place is neat, well organized and facility maintenance is performed when required.
• Trains, guides, schedules, and monitors your subordinates.
• Maintains the required documents, record and file them securely.
• Performs stock verification, cycle counting and inventory taking as per the requirements.
• Works with moving machinery and are exposed to chemicals, paper dust, noise and heat.
• Ensures the security measures for the warehouse and enhance it.
• Performs any other duties set by company policies, Management or his/her direct superior and not included in the above job description.
• Attends when requested even out of duty hours and holidays.
• Attends & understands training related to your job description.
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
• At least 3 years’ experience in the same field.
• Excellent fluent English (reading & writing).
• Highly analytical and logical.
• Strong record-keeping and documentation skills.
• Strong math skills.
• A strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Proficient with MS Office and other computer skills.
• Judgment and Decision Making.
• Customer Service skills.
• Time management skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020