Job Ref. ID:
Supply Chain - Cleaner
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Cleaner has to handle cleaning of the warehouse in a proper way and complete given tasks during working hours in order to reach a high standard of good storage practice, cGMP and proper material handling while complying with company policy and warehouse SOPs.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Cleans the warehouse floors, doors, shelves, offices walls and remove all wastes as per SOP.
• Disinfects areas as per given procedure.
• Responsible for polishing floors and are preparation and cleanliness before visits.
• Responsible for cleaning machines, detergents and tools stock availability.
• Maintains work place neat, organized and clean.
• Works in a warehouse environment: work with moving machinery and are exposed to chemicals, paper dust, noise, heat and dirt.
• Moves heavy objects, to bend, stoop, reach, or stand extended periods.
• Ensures the security measures for the warehouse.
• Performs any other duties set by company policies, Management or his/her direct superior and not included in the above job description.
• Attends when requested even out of duty hours and holidays.
• Prepares materials for Julphar plants according to dispensing sheets & picking lists
• Attends & understands training related to your job description.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other duties assigned by the immediate superior.
• High School Graduate.
• At least 1 year experience
• Good communication skills.
• Able to understand Basic English language.
• Understanding of safety precautions and procedures
• Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull heavy objects.
• Must be physically fit.
• Endurance to work long hours, often standing up.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020