Job Ref. ID:
Packaging Material Specialist
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The role of Packaging material specialist is to carry out inspection and analysis for Packaging materials (primary and secondary). It will be requested from Packaging material specialist to adhere with cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. He or she will use computer program that undertake handling and data entry as tables and reports.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for Packaging material analysis according to approved specifications, test methods and other quality procedures and perform related calculations efficiently.
• Uses different laboratory equipment(Oven ,Muffle ,Atomic absortion,UV,) and have control over their function and cleanliness to achieve various analytical goals.
• Follows GLP, GMP and safety procedures and maintain hygienic conditions in lab.
• Deal with OOS and deviation investigation.
• Handles pharmaceutical textbooks,
• Prepares volumetric and/or test solutions as required through the analysis.
• Maintains records and ensures proper documentation of the analysis and enter data on SAP.
• Must be a Graduate of Bachelor of Science or any other Bachelor with experience on the same field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical analysis (Packaging materials ).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Has own initiative and can work in a team.
• Highly motivated and organized.
• Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Proficient with Computer Software Application.
• Knowledgeable with SAP System .
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020