Job Ref. ID:
Raw Material Specialist
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The role of Analyst is to carry out inspection and analysis for Raw materials, usually through operation of various QC equipment. It will be requested from lab Analyst to adhere with cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. He or she will use computer program that undertake handling and data entry as tables and reports.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for Raw Material analysis according to approved specifications, test methods and other quality procedures and perform related calculations efficiently.
• Uses different laboratory equipment (HPLC,GC,UV,IR) and have control over their function and cleanliness to achieve various analytical goals.
• Follows GLP, GMP and safety procedures and maintain hygienic conditions in lab.
• Handles pharmaceutical textbooks, interpret monographs and search through different types of pharmacopeias.
• Prepares volumetric and/or test solutions as required through the analysis.
• Maintains records and ensures proper documentation of the analysis and enter data on SAP.
• Must be a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy.
• At least 2 years experience in pharmaceutical analysis(Raw material , preferable ).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Has own initiative and can work in a team.
• Highly motivated and organized.
• Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Proficient with Computer Software Application.
• Knowledgeable with SAP System [preferable ].
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020