Job Ref. ID:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Technician will adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. He will also perform job as per managerial instructions.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Follows instructions from line boss/supervisor.
• Maintains hygiene & GMP standards in the area.
• Raw material &packaging material &water sampling as per supervisor instructions.
• Performs operations according to the supervision of supervisor.
• Maintains all related logbooks and records.
• Reports any deviation to supervisor.
• Communicates problems with superior and work in co-ordination with maintenance department.
• Higher Secondary Education/Fresh Graduates.
• At least 2 years experience in the same field.
• Effective oral and written Communication skills.
• Basic understanding and communication skills for English language.
• Work in any shifts or time schedule.
• Good health/hygienic standard.
• Commitment& respect
• Honesty and Integrity
• Basic computer knowledge.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020