Job Ref. ID:
Officer – IT Service Desk
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Information Technology -IT Service Desk Officer
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
IT Service Desk Officer (Technical support) monitor, maintain and support all computer systems and software of Julphar.
He will provide high-quality end user service as the primary point of contact for Help Desk, Technical/Procedural support and problem resolution to users in Julphar using server-based or personal computer programs and hardware.
He will maintain installation and configuration of computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical problems, screens and processes requests for user access to central systems, either over the phone or face-to-face and maintains security of and access to central systems and confidentiality of information
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Receive telephone calls from users requesting technical assistance using computer software and hardware or inquiring how to use specific applications.
• Responsible for assisting all computer users in the company with their questions about any of our supported software and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability, in a professional and courteous manner.
• Installing and configuring computer systems and connecting the systems to Julphar network.
• Troubleshoots system problems and diagnosing and solving IT hardware/software faults.
• Identifies the nature and cause of the problem and determine the most appropriate solution and responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Prioritizes and manages several open cases at one time.
• Supports the roll-out of new applications.
• Acts as user support to office automation infrastructure i.e. desktop, laptops, and Julphar based system.
• User support to office productivity tools; Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Ac, Adobe Acrobat, Zip, including advanced and in interfacing / exchanging data between these different systems.
• Acts as First and second-line support; remote and on-site support.
• Responsible for the analysis, planning, and scheduling of the user request.
• Preform other colleagues job either during their absence or in situation if required.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the same field.
• Excellent Interpersonal relations skills, especially in being a good listener and communication skills.
• Good Problem-solving skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Experience and strong knowledge about Computer hardware, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
• Experience in using IT Service management ITIL process
• Experience in installation, troubleshooting of Windows XP/7/10, Microsoft office products, adobe and other third-party software.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020