Job Ref. ID:
Production Technician - Julphar XII
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS(Production, Packaging, Manufacturing,pp cap,In process, weighing area
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Production Technician will adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner and responsible to be aware of general system, documents flow, personal and material flow according to the respected SOP.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
To set up and operate the Automatic Ampoule and Vial Washing.
To set up and oeprate V90 Vial Inspection Machine.
To assist the supervisor in monitoring the cold box, freezer and refrigerator temperature.
Keep the shop floor sanitized as per cGMP/SOP.
To deliver the bulk product thru Pass through.
To handover the rejected ampoules/vials for destruction.
To collect vials after crimping, load and unload vials and ampoule on V90 inspection machine.
To carry out any other job assigned by the Supervisor.
To handle any other machine as assigned.
• At least Higher Secondary Education/Fresh Graduates or with Diploma in any life sciences / chemical engineering.
• At least 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Technician.
• Experience of 2 year in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is an advantage.
• Experience operating Automatic Ampoule and Vial Washing Machine is a plus.
• Basic understanding and communication skills for English language.
• Able to work independently, and work in shifts and collaborate with the team
• Good health/hygienic standard.
• Commitment & respect
• Honesty and Integrity
• Must be having the basic knowledge about the cleanroom classifications, contaminants and clean room behavior.
• Basic computer knowledge.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020