Job Ref. ID:
Coordinator/Assistant – Electronic Documentation
Julphar Training Center
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Responsible for preparing all training related material electronically such as Questioners, Evaluations, Certificates etc. and electronic training record keeping. The role holder will work in a detail-oriented, compliant manner & adhere to timelines
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for preparing all training related material electronically such as Questioners, Evaluations, Certificates etc. and electronic training record keeping.
• Assists in arranging training logistics for in-house / out of house JTC trainings.
• Responsible for inter departmental communication, handles incoming/outgoing mails.
• Maintains JTC materials inventory.
• Assist is JTC SAP system
• Administrative support for LMS system
• Assist in developing training record management system (Web based)
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Head of Training
• Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Conduct & deliver On – Job training wherever needed
• Bachelors Degree( 4 years) in IT / Computer Science
• Minimum 3-4 year experience in Web development & Software development
• Must have worked in similar role for better fitment
• High on communication and collaboration , having an ability to manage multiple stakeholders at a time
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Must be able to manage tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Good command in English (Communicating, writing and speaking)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Demonstrated ability in working independently and as part of a team
• Must be able to work in a cross-functional environment interacting with other internal departments and external vendors
• Ability to work in a detail-oriented & methodical manner
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated to learn new things and implement them in building or updating the LMS system
• Proficient knowledge of LMS & related recent technologies is plus.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020