Job Ref. ID:
Process Lead - Engineering Oversight
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
QA - Process Lead - Engineering Oversight
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Process Lead - Engineering Oversight primary responsibility will be management of the Engineering Compliance activities, review the procedures and ensure processes are in a GMP compliant manner.
The role holder will support on Julphar activities final review of Engineering Documentations & SOPs Breakdown and out of calibration documents. Review & ensure all site layouts for compliance with GMP standards. As well as responsible for closure of CAPA actions after performing independent review to ensure proper closure for engineering activities.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key responsibilities & key result areas
● The role holder is responsible for review Engineering Documentations & SOPs / Breakdown and out of calibration documents
● Review all site layouts for compliance with GMP standards
● Review calibration certificates for compliance and guide the team where deviation is needed
● Responsible for closure of CAPA actions after performing independent review to ensure proper closure for engineering activities
● Responsible for reviewing & approving extensions as per the LSOP for CAPA Management for engineering activities
● Participate in cross functional team for Deviation management process
● Weekly reporting for Engineering compliance state
● Create Continuous Improvement Framework for Engineering Compliance.
● Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
● Accomplish goals and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
● Identify deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and work to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
● Drive the relevant soft skills including continuous improvement, and team building activities.
● Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst colleague.
● Solid Technical knowledge with strong implantation, and influencing skills.
● High on communication and collaboration, having an ability to manage multiple stakeholders at a time
● In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
● Strong communication, interpersonal, and implementation skills required.
● In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations guidelines excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
● Must be able to manage tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
● Ability to create cross functional relations and manage conflicts.
● Problem Solving and high agility on taking right scientific decisions
● 4 years Bachelor in electrical/ Mechanical /Mechatronics Engineering/ any discipline in same field.
● Master degree is a plus.
● At least 6-8 years of experience pharmaceutical industry sector with strong knowledge in utilities
● Prior experience in handling similar role will ensure better fitment.
● Excellent command in English (Communicating, writing and speaking).
● Proficient in MS Microsoft office and computer knowledge.
● Proven track record in systems initiation and KPI design
● Proven experience in project implementation in GMP environment.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020