Job Ref. ID:
Key Account Manager
Sales & Marketing
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Key Account Manager
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and increase sales growth of Julphar’s portfolio within a selected group of key accounts in line with company strategies.
The role holder is an on-ground Ambassador of the Organisation and should always showcase Julphar’s core values and business ethics in every action, while maintaining the company’s image & reputation.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Dubai & The Northern Emirates – Governmental business
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
• Meets or exceeds sales targets within agreed budgets, timescales, and resource. (Sales volume, Market share, Sales Growth, Market expenses, Free medical sample, and Human capital investment)
• Develops, implements, and monitors Key Account plans.
• Meets with key accounts as and when required making sure call coverage targets are always achieved.
• Works closely with KOL’s customers building strategic partnership for mutual benefit.
• Executes well-planned sales calls and achieved agreed daily sales call plans covering assigned territory (No. of sales call, converge and frequency)
• Works closely with marketing and supportive team to develop and execute sales tactics, tools, and promotional materials.
• Responsible for enlisting new products and renewal of current products in DDC in collaboration with all concerned departments.
• Responsible for on-going prospecting for new business opportunities.
• Develops and builds strategic high-level relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
• Manages records system, daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
• Responsible for staying abreast of market and competitor dynamics, providing regular feedback reports to management.
• Responsible for staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
• Attends company meetings regularly as per direct manager instruction.
• Submits weekly & monthly to direct manager as per country reporting system.
• Focuses on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
• Monitors, updates, and drives sales cycle activities in Key Strategic Accounts
• Maintains complete knowledge of each account's current and long-term purchase plans and objectives.
• 4 years University Degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy / Science
• At least 6-8+ years of Sales Experience in similar Pharmaceutical organization.
• A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business.
• Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept Changes
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
• Adapt at identifying issues, driving to root cause and showcase the ability of strong negotiation.
• High business acumen in analysing business processes and its proper implementation
• Having a Strategic and Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture.
• Strong Planning and Monitoring Skill, excellent time management, communications, with multitasking ability
• Fluent in English & Arabic is preferred
• Must possess strong working knowledge of Distributor / Agents operations, Government accounts, tendering processes, contracting and pricing methods.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020