Job Ref. ID:
Assistant Engineer – Calibration
Maintenance - Calibration
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Assistant Engineer Calibration – the role holder is responsible to adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. Perform periodic testing, calibration, instrument related maintenance as per plan, procedures and SOPs.
In this role, you are responsible for performing the Calibration and preventive maintenance for the instruments. Handle the breakdown for machines and instruments and verify and arrange the certificates after complete the calibration of the Reference Standard instruments from third party. You should be passionate about your engineering discipline with problem solving skills.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible to adhere with cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner.
• Perform, execute and get list of Equipment / Instrument due for daily calibration.
• Implement calibration Procedure and perform the test / calibration by using Certified Standard in assigned plant related to temperature, pressure, flow, weighing systems, conductivity
• Perform the Calibration and preventive maintenance for the instruments.
• Handle the Breakdown for machines and instruments.
• Verify and arrange the certificates after complete the calibration of the Reference Standard instruments from third party.
• Participate the project and modification works.
• Arrange the calibration lab and reference standards.
• Coordinate with different service supplier when required for Installation of New Equipment / Instrument or third party calibration.
• Coordinate with Supplier to prepare the IQ, OQ & PQ Documents and submit to QA dept.
• Coordinate with validation team to perform the testing and validation of different equipment.
• Complete the related SOP attachment after performing the calibration and Label the Instrument and inform the related user Department to access the Instrument.
• Prepare the calibration due list from the calibration master plan and SAP notification system
• Receive and check the material from Engineering store and submit the related Document to calibration office.
• Update the master plan as per performed the calibration.
• Responsible when any materials required from Eng. store, inform with Part number to the SAP Coordinator for ordering and collect the material from engineering Store.
• Handle SAP notifications and communicate with SAP Coordinator to complete the all pending notifications from different Users, and due calibrations.
• Study and follow the different development within the area of responsibility.
• Perform any other task assigned by Team Leader/Manager and support colleagues whenever necessary.
• 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent in the same field.
• At least 2-4 years’ experience in similar position in pharma / Health care / Medical Industry.
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Should be having good learners mind to understand and grasp new learnings.
• Good communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills required.
• Good on Compliance with implementation skills and should be resourceful problem solvers and must possess strong ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines.
• Must be able to manage tasks, plan personal workload effectively, priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Flexibility and adaptability to execute the needs of the department.
• Good command in English (communicating, writing and speaking) & Arabic is a plus.
• Good user of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
• Function Knowledge with the materials and equipment that requires to use in electronics and its maintenance.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2023