Job Ref. ID:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Demand Planner – the role holder is responsible to support effective forecast models based on trends and demand patterns, create planning processes of demand, work closely with management, material, inventory, supply chain and sales teams in demand planning operations, to meet customer service and total delivered cost objectives.
Responsible to follow-up with Sales and Operations Team on orders management, measure Forecast accuracy and suggest new Ideas to improve the process and work closely with Demand Planning Manager & management team on preparing for Demand review meetings. You should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. Also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Support and develop effective forecast models based on trends and demand patterns.
• Ensure ABC, XYZ segmentation of products is done and revisited every 6 months per market per product
• Follow-up with Sales and Operations Team on orders management, Order updates each month
• Ensure that New Products Forecast is on the IBP system and revised with Marketing
• Generating Statistical, Baseline Forecast for to Market Sales for 24 months based on open orders and algorithms.
• Make sure outliers are removed from the system and Data Cleansing is done monthly
• Manage Inventory of Finished goods in Julphar Plant & in the markets to ensure replenishment system is in place in markets and Safety Stock levels are met in all markets to minimize out of stock and over stock and manage effectively working Capital Levels.
• Measure Forecast accuracy, bias & variance on IMS, TMS and Order levels per Market per SKU based on priority, ABC & XYZ analysis and report it Monthly using dashboards
• Report Finished Goods Inventory Levels in Julphar Plant and in Markets and highlight any major threats in order to take action
• Responsible to prepare planning processes and generate reports about new programs, plans, and procedures, work closely with management, material, inventory, supply chain and sales teams in demand planning operations.
• Handle and support all general planning issues for the department and reviewed development proposals to ensure compliance with codes and regulations.
• Support Distribution Requirements Planning / Replenishment while Determines and ensures execution of deployment strategies for Finished Goods i.e. push vs pull
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Suggest new Ideas to improve the process and work closely with Manager Demand Planning on preparing for Demand review meetings
• 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / any other related field.
• Must have at least 5-6 years’ experience in the Planning / Supply Chain/ logistics domain in similar industry / FMCG.
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• You must have excellent understanding of Pharmaceutical Business coupled with strong influencing skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and decision skills required
• Good on implementation skill having a solution centric mind
• Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture of the Organization and must be tough negotiator to ensure Company interest in every possible transactions
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
• Motivated and highly organized professional and should be able to juggle competing priorities.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Must possess the understanding on how to align resources and manage others to achieve desired results.
• Should have handled similar role in the past for better fitment in the role, which is a mandatory prerequisite
• Strong Command in both English & Arabic is essential.
• Excellent in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020