Job Ref. ID:
Supply Chain – Warehouse
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Specialist - Warehouse
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Job Summary/ Main Purpose
Specialist– the role holder is responsible to adhere with the cGMP principles and maintains them in effective manner. Ensure materials in a high standard of good storage practice, cGMP and proper material handling while complying with company policy and warehouse SOPs.
Responsible to monitor process, materials quantity wise, visually and ensure all details are matching the documents, identify any inefficiency, resolves issues in case of deviation from the system for process effectiveness. As a Specialist, you will be responsible to organize, support, guide, train staff members, and monitor workflow throughout the day.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
• Responsible to adhere with the cGMP principles and maintains them in effective manner. Adhere to warehouse procedures and ensures hundred per cent compliance to the system and supervise team members for the same.
• Ensures the security measures for the warehouse and enhance it.
• Responsible to cross-checks received materials quantity wise, visually and ensure all details are matching the documents.
• Monitors stock levels of your materials to avoid excess or stock outs and inform your manager for undesired high stock levels or stock outs.
• Monitors different storage conditions and assure that materials are stored properly.
• Ensures material location updating in system is done correctly and avoid mix up.
• Issues materials based on the given plan and ensure that stock is updated correctly & promptly while handling materials to operations.
• Maintains and issue the required documents, record and files.
• Performs stock verification, cycle counting and inventory taking as per the requirements.
• Cross-checks yellow quarantine label is sticked correctly and 100%.
• Resolves issues in case of deviation from the system for process effectiveness.
• Ensures that sample is taken by QC and the release is given on time.
• Support in improve process, work place, and reduce wastes.
• Responsible for the follow up cleaning procedures, work place is neat, well organized and facility maintenance is performed when required.
• Works with moving machinery and are exposed to chemicals, paper dust, noise and heat.
• Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers
• Arrange work , prepare duty shift & Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Responsible for orienting and training team members; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Monitor staff performance and function KPIs to ensure the organization objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and compliance are met.
• Conduct training as per the SOP.
• Perform any other task assigned by Manager and support colleagues whenever necessary
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• High on process compliance with strong attention to details.
• Has the understanding on how to align resources and guide others to achieve desired results.
• Must have a solution centric mind to understand issues and solve them within a stipulated time frame, ability to understand new issues quickly and make decisions.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• You must have excellent understanding of Pharmaceutical Business with strong Planning skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Must be organized professional, self-motivated to learn new things and implement them at workplace
• 4 years Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering / any equivalent field is mandatory
• At least 5-6 years’ experience in similar organization in pharm / Health care / Medical Industry.
• Should have handled similar position for a better fitment in this role
• Fluent in English (communicating, writing and speaking) is mandatory & Arabic as advantage.
• Excellent in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020