Job Ref. ID:
Sr. Specialist – Materials Planning
SUPPLY CHAIN (planning, purchase, clearance, shipping, store)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
Sr. Specialist– the role holder will be responsible to create and maintain MRP (Material Requirement Planning) & ordering the Raw/Packaging materials for the Plant. Ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve Target with Cost effective Operations and Zero Downtime due to unavailability. This is a cross functional role with high interaction and collaboration with technical Operations, Quality, Regulatory and IT departments.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible to handle MRP to ensure availability of optimum amount of raw and packaging materials required for production (Zero Downtime due to Raw/ Packaging Material Unavailability).
• Taking necessary actions related to any changes in production plans and realization accordingly
• Reporting daily, weekly and monthly covering critical KPIs and in process/out process related to Inventory, Availability, Supplier Scheduling Adherence, Agreed Transit Time etc.
• Regularly conducting daily/ weekly meetings with Planning/Warehouse/Demand team to check inventory (availability/reconciliation issues etc.), and Open Orders.
• Responsible for creating and updating Master Data, Recipe & BOM in SAP
• Optimize Raw and Packaging Inventory levels and increasing the turnover.
• Scheduling and prioritizing Raw/Pack Materials, according to production plan & any open orders under tolerances and highlighting any criticality due to material unavailability
• Developing SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with Key Suppliers.
• Initiative Management ensuring timely Initiative Delivery.
• Lead ERP to SAP Transition being Key User
• Handle Raw/ Packaging Material Alternatives in collaboration with regulatory, R&D and Procurement.
• Perform any other task assigned by Manager Planning and support colleagues whenever necessary.
• 4 years Bachelor Degree in Logistics/ Business Administration / any other relevant field.
• MBA is highly preferred.
• At least 6-8 years’ experience in similar organization in pharm / Health care / Medical / FMCG Industry.
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• You must have excellent Business Acumen with strong negotiations & planning skills.
• Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships, must be able to work in a cross-functional environment interacting with other internal and external departments
• Has the understanding on how to align resources and manage others to achieve desired results.
• Must have a solution centric mind to understand issues and solve them within a stipulated time frame, ability to understand new issues quickly and make decisions.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Should have handled similar position for a better fitment in this role
• Fluent in English (communicating, writing and speaking) is mandatory & Arabic as advantage.
• Excellent in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.)
• Should know SAP (IBP will be an added advantage).
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020