Job Ref. ID:
Medical Information Officer (Oman)
Sales (Commercial Function) (Oman)
Medical Information Officer (Oman)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Medical Information Officer is responsible for promoting Julphar’s products and services to healthcare providers, KOLs & other key stakeholders in an assigned territory or market.
The MIO is working as a trusted advisor for Julphar’s customers and facilitates their buying decisions by providing therapeutic solutions that meet their needs and expectations.
The Medical Information Officer is the on-ground Ambassador of the Organisation and should always showcase Julphar’s core values and business ethics in every action, while maintaining the company’s image & reputation
The position also requires identifying and evaluating the new customer, maintain the loyal customer and ensure proper implementation of Julphar CRM strategy.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Result Areas
• Meets or exceeds sales targets within agreed budgets and timeline
• Develops and manages the assigned sales territory , in terms of customers , retailer and other key stakeholders
• Implementation of Company’s sale and marketing plan in the assigned territory.
• Implements territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & Visit frequency)
• Delivers customer-centric activities in coordination with Line Manager
• Maintains records system; daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
• Plans work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
• Submits daily & monthly report and CRM reports as per country reporting system.
• Participate and contribute in all company meetings & present the Territory snapshot
• Drives increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
• Ensure self-learning, knowledge updation, building desired skill & competency , proper interpreting of knowledge and presenting / discussing this information with health professionals.
Territory Development & Strategy Implementation
• Organizes audio-visual activities for healthcare providers as per business need in coordination Line Manager & Marketing Manager
• Responsible for keeping up-to-date knowledge level with the latest clinical data supplied by the Medical & Marketing Department
• Monitors competitor’s sales and marketing activities and report these Market Intelligence appropriately
• Stays informed about the important activities of health services in a particular area.
• Effective use of company promotional tools, FMS (Free medical sample) and service to achieve assigned target.
• Responsible for ongoing prospecting for new business opportunities.
• 4/5 years Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy is mandatory.
• Pass Oman- MOH prometric exam
• Certified Data flow.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration is highly an advantage.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• In terms of Competency, you are highly result oriented, dedicated with strong sense of accountability & ownership
• Having strong learning agility to accept, implement new learnings and new changes in the market
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitask and strong negotiation.
• Strong planning and monitoring skills, and experience in understanding the market trends and forecasting of certain products basis trends
• Should be calm and composed to work in complex and ambiguous situations
• You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit.
• Must possess strong working knowledge of Distributor / Agents operations, Government accounts, tendering processes, contracting and pricing methods (wherever applicable in the country)
• Functional knowledge of the clinical aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, moderate understanding of Pharma supply chain, dispensing requirements and drug distribution channels etc.
• Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the own country teams , Marketing & Medical teams in HO.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020