Job Ref. ID:
Operator - BMS
Engineering & Maintenance
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Operator - BMS
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Operator BMS – the role holder is responsible to adhere cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner. Responsible to control and monitor the BMS for HVAC System. Ensure the operations are within the allowed limit as per the cGMP guidelines and safety regulations.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible to adhere to cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner.
• Control and monitor the BMS for the HVAC System in the Control Room.
• Adjust the BMS requirement whenever is needed/ requested as per current application/ SOP/ protocol.
• Alarms registering/ logging/ testing of all points of the BMS as per current SOP & practices.
• Monitor the Air Handling Units Status and Conditions Monitor the Pressure Data for all Production Rooms.
• Monitor the Temperature and Humidity.
• Read and Implements all the related HVAC SOP’s and keeps necessary records in order to present at any time.
• Preventive maintenance record and follow up for documentation purpose
• Follow up the Calibration of all gauges and sensors with team.
• Taking the daily print out as per the related SOP.
• Daily reading / checklist/ for HVAC Equipment and all related equipment as per the related SOP.
• Responsible to follow safety guidelines during work and all plant.
● Diploma in industrial / Engineering or any equivalent field.
● At least 2-4 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Company is desirable.
● In terms of competency you are highly oriented with a strong sense of accountability & ownership.
● Good communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills required.
● Good on process Compliance and should be having good learners mind to understand and grasp new learnings.
● Must be able to manage tasks, plan workload effectively, and easily adapt to changing situations.
● Ability to work under pressure & meet attendance standards. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to accomplish the required tasks to meet deadlines.
● Good Command in English & Arabic (Communicating, writing and speaking) is mandatory.
● Functional knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, understand the operation process
● Knowledge with cGMP principles and production & packaging machines/process.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020