Job Ref. ID:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
The role holder is responsible to adhere cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner and perform In- Process Quality checks. Responsible for the implementation of all Julphar’s procedures, and policies. Overall support & organize smooth functioning of QA In-Process quality activities.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
* In this role you will be responsible to adhere and ensure compliance cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner.
* Perform in-process quality check activities according to SOP in production / packaging departments (Tablets/Capsules/liquids/Semi solids/Injectable) in complying with cGMP principles and captures test results in batch records.
* Check the required tests for all products during production / packaging process.
* Inspect and check incoming materials by confirming specifications and return unacceptable materials.
Revise all documents for in process control and perform a quality review of logbooks.
* Responsible to revise and document for inspection results and complete all required documents for in process control by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database on SAP system.
* Participate in Internal and External Audit programs.
* Assist in preparation of Annual Product Quality Review reports.
* Ensure the in-process check equipment’s are adequately calibrated and functions properly.
* Responsible for the deviation investigations, CAPA evaluations/review related to the Deviation and Market complaints and CC assessment and approval
* Check all material required for manufacturing steps (production/packaging).
* Maintain accurate records and perform tests on all activities conducted in the plant.
* Plan and assign daily job duties to fulfill the plan.
* Accomplish quality and organization goals by completing related results as needed.
*Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with regulations.
Bachelor I master’s degree in science/ pharmacy
4-6 years of relevant experience in QA.
Good Computer knowledge and Experience of QMS system “Agile, Trackwise, Ampelogic”
Good Knowledge and command on cGMP.
In terms of competency, you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
High on compliance adherence, having strong attention to detail, proactive and flexible
Good communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
Should be having good learners mind to understand and grasp new learnings.
Motivated, organized, focused & overall compliance.
Must be able to manage tasks, plan workload effectively, priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
Ability to understand new learnings and implant in workplace.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020