Job Ref. ID:
Technical Operations – Packaging
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Specialist - the role holder is responsible for the implementation of all Julphar’s procedures, and policies and assists the packaging department in complying with all regulations to increase effectiveness.
Responsible to ensure and monitor the smooth running daily activities of packaging department. Must assess current procedures, track packaging data, manage schedules, maintain important documents, database, preparing reports, analyze performance, and communicating relevant information to department.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
• Ensure implementation of all Julphar’s procedures, and policies in production department and overall compliance with regulations.
• Responsible to ensure the smooth running day-to-day activities of packaging department.
• Prepare for packaging plan by checking schedule, studying requirements, clarifying specifications, calculating calibrations, weighing components, assembling materials and stocking supplies.
• Responsible to maintain and analyze operational data, document all packaging efforts in appropriate logs, forms, reports and databases.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
• Responsible to prepare Standard Operating procedure (SOP) for related Plants and update on the same as required for any changes.
• Monitor packaging process validation is as per the standard procedures.
• Ensure that the products are manufactured as per the GMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
• Check hygiene & GMP standards in the area.
• Approve the start-up of all activities in coordination with packaging Manager as per product specifications.
• Determine Best Use of Resources by implementing operations are cost effective through minimizing the waste (scrap) and rework, maximum capacity utilization with high yields.
• Work with packaging teams to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products.
• Check raw/ packaging materials as per the material issue voucher (MIV).
• Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
• Perform sterilization and maintenance checks including cleaning out-of-place (COP), cleaning in-place (CIP) and servicing in-place (SIP).
• Monitor operation equipment conditions and make adjustments as needed to comply with packaging requirements.
• Re-check and confirm the batch processes, details including Batch no., manufacturing and expiry date.
• Check and maintain all related logbooks and records.
• Use SAP to approve work orders, manage equipment and drive maintenance work practices.
• Generate SAP notification for calibration due or maintenance.
• Review MPI/MFMs for any required changes.
• Plan and assign daily job duties to workers to fulfill the plan.
• Overseeing human resources department policies, training, and performance reviews.
• Must work in close coordination with the department to gather in-depth understanding of the nature of their function to be able to provide the needed support to it.
• Preform any other work assigned by packaging manager and support colleagues whenever necessary.
• In terms of competency you are highly oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
• Professional and should be able to juggle competing priorities.
• Proficient at creating and communicating a clear vision among team members effectively aligning resources and activities to achieve functional area goals.
• Having an analytical mind with ability to think diversely and having strong aptitude
• Must be able to multitask, task prioritize without guidance and easily adopt to changing situations.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines.
4 years Bachelor Degree in of Pharmacy or Science or any other equivalent field
At least 6-8 years’ experience in the same filed. Previous experience in a similar role and with experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare Industry is preferred.
• Previous experience in a similar role and with experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare Industry is preferred.
• Good Command in English (Communicating, writing and speaking) is mandatory.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Strong Knowledge with SAP system, SOP writing, MFM and GMP compliance.
• Strong Knowledge with creation of plans and organizing schedules.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020