Job Ref. ID:
Specialist-Sales & Operating Planning
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Specialist - Sales & Operating Planning
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
Specialist S&OP – In this role you will require an experienced in S&OP/SIOP able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding growth environment.
This role will be challenged to build and implement a world class Sales and Operations Planning process across to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns, lead times and working capital.
The core functions of the position include strategic and tactical decision-making related to balancing demand and supply; aligns volume and mix with capacity and capability; and integrates financial and operating plans within strategic objectives to deliver improved operating and results
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Guardian of the S&OP and IBP process ensure all stages of the process are met on time.
• Focal point between Sales and Operation, Marketing Team and Supply Planning Team, here to collaborate to ensure ease of the process and high level of communication.
• Moderate & Lead demand review meetings with Sales, Marketing & Business development Teams to ensure Rolling Consensus Forecast is on the system and approved from all parties.
• Work with the team in Pre & Executive S&OP meetings on meeting Budget requirements & highlighting Gaps vs. budget on IMS, TMS levels on Aggregate level, per market and SKU.
• Highlighting Opportunities and Threats to achieve budget, forecast monthly.
• Ensure all steps of the S&OP process are completed on time for discipline of the process
• Ensure Constrained Supply Planning is completed on time and coordinate with Supply Team on any requests and feedback concerning the plan
• Propose Ideas to improve the process
• Monitor, Report & Analyze KPIs of the process using dashboards
• Guide and Train Employees on using IBP solution
• Prepare monthly presentations for Pre S&OP and E S&OP highlighting the needed points to take action, Guiding the team in progress of the plan vs. budget and forecast
• 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management / any other related field.
• Must have at least 5-6 years’ experience in the Planning / Supply Chain/ logistics domain in similar industry / FMCG.
• Should have handled similar role in the past for better fitment in the role, which is a mandatory prerequisite
• Strong Command in both English & Arabic is essential.
• Excellent in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• You must have excellent understanding of Pharmaceutical Business coupled with strong influencing skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and decision skills required
• Good on implementation skill having a solution centric mind
• Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture of the Organization and must be tough negotiator to ensure Company interest in every possible transactions
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
• Motivated and highly organized professional and should be able to juggle competing priorities.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Must possess the understanding on how to align resources and manage others to achieve desired results.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2023