|Job Ref. ID:
||Manager – Market Access & Distributors Business
||Commercial (Sales & Marketing), Africa
||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||UAE (RAK head office)
||Manager – Market Access & Distributors Business
||Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
||The main purpose of this position is to plan, design, develop and implement activities that enable Julphar to realize the maximum commercial potential of current and future Julphar products.
The Manager – Market Access & Distributor Business must ensure to build & maintain relationships with both internal/ external customers including: internal Sales & Marketing team, Individual physicians, patient, KOLs, and with key account procurement/purchasers, and select payer organizations in the assigned territories
Manager – MA & Distributor Business is responsible to lead, manage and support the end-to-end sales & marketing activities including sales operations, meeting product wise revenue targets and managing the sales team, to build and maintain strong business alliance with key stakeholders in order achieve assigned sales targets and business objectives whilst ensuring maximum proﬁtability in line with the company’s strategy in assigned key accounts in the territory.
The role holder will work & develop the market as per the Julphar strategic direction, by sourcing, screening, and evaluating new customers, maintaining the loyal customers through proper implementation of Julphar CRM strategy. Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Market Access, SFE and business support. Manage a strong win-win relationship with important Stakeholders: scientiﬁc and purchasing committee members, pharmacists, store managers, KOLs, patient educators and patients.
|Key responsibilities & Accountability:
||Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas Business Management
● Develops and executes market expansion strategies in assigned regions.
● Develops and executes market access strategies and evidence generation plans to meet Healthcare community requirements aligned with cluster objectives
● Works cross functionally with global and local medical, commercial and ﬁnancial functions to develop value propositions and messages tailored to multiple stakeholders including Distributors, payers and policy makers.
● Leads communication and day to day management of distributors in assigned regions.
● Liaise between internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth business operations.
● Project lead (including day to day management) for regulatory submissions, and pricing strategies working closely with regional distributors to ensure optimal patient access to new and existing Julphar products.
● Contributes to the development and evaluation of innovative pricing strategies (including submissions)
● Continue mapping key funding organizations, the Inﬂuencers and decision makers within payer organizations to anticipate their current and future needs.
● Managing and ownership of P&L for current active countries in his/her assigned region.
● Implement properly the sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and ensure target setting and achievement for the sales team.
● Track and monitor performance for all products in the portfolio, consolidate data, and prepare regional reports e.g. monthly consumption, forecasted orders, stock.
● Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets for all allocated products and maximize proﬁtability.
● Attain optimal stock management and ensure availability of promoted products with minimum expiries.
● Monitoring distributors’ sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and proper reporting.
● Utilize business intelligence tools to provide sales insights to marketing and sales staﬀ
● Ensure collaboration, coaching and motivation of working team , managing eﬃcient distribution network to achieve budget goals and outputs for the assigned territory
● Ensure proper implementation of all Marketing Activities by planning, monitoring existing sales teams to drive revenue growth.
● A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business.
● Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept Changes
● Must possess excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent negotiation and objection handling skill to ensure customer satisfaction
● Adapt at identifying issues, driving to root cause and showcase the ability of problem solving skill
● Demonstrated excellence in project management and eﬀectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
● Strong analytical and business planning skill in developing forecasts and ﬁnancial models
● Awareness of and strong ability to handle regulatory procedures & compliance from Market Access point of view
● Strong leadership competence and demonstrated Inﬂuencing Skill
● Should be calm and composed to work in complex and ambiguous situations
● You are a team leader with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit
|| - Education
||● 4 years Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy / Science/ Economics, Health economics or related discipline
|| - Experience:
||● Having 10-12+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry & in that at least 4+ years should be as a Market Access role preferably in Africa and/or other geographies.
|| - Training:
||● Previous experience in sales management, ability to undertake work related travel requirements whenever needed.
● Excellent written and spoken command of English - French is a deﬁnite plus.
● Proven experience in market access or health economics in the pharmaceutical industry, with a comprehensive understanding of the pricing /reimbursement environment and the government/payer review process.
● Previous experience in distributors management or B2B models.
● Understanding or experience in public relations and/ or government aﬀairs
● Subject matter expert in Market Access strategy & practices
● Good knowledge of regulatory policies and pricing strategies.
● Ability to work competently in software programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently.
● Ability to travel with no restrictions.