Job Ref. ID:
Commercial - Dubai Sales & Marketing
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Line Manager is responsible to manage the end to end sales & marketing activities within his defined territory/ market. The role holder is responsible for sales operations, meeting product wise revenue targets and managing the sales team in the territory.
The Line Manager will work & develop the market as per the given strategic direction, by sourcing, screening, and evaluating new customers, maintaining the loyal customers of Julphar ensure proper implementation of Julphar CRM strategy.
The Line Manager is an on-ground Ambassador of the Organisation and should always showcase Julphar’s core values and business ethics in every action, while maintaining the company’s image & reputation.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Implement properly the sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and ensure target setting and achievement for the sales team
• Regularly review sales data and create reports for senior management
• Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
• Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and proper reporting
• Meet KOLs and Key Accounts within a given area to support their needs
• Ensure end to end implementation of “in clinic excellence” and various promotional initiatives and explore ways to improve on sales & marketing key metrics
• Ensure end to end implementation of all CME, Dr Meet and others sales and marketing customers initiatives.
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for new business development
• Utilize business intelligence tools to provide sales insights to marketing and sales staff
• Ensure collaboration, coaching and motivation of working team to achieve budget goals and outputs for the assigned territory
• Ensure proper implementation of all Marketing Activities by active planning, monitoring of existing sales team to drive revenue growth and ensure CRM implementation and achievement
• Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales achievement
• Must showcase the ability in relevant soft skills including customers relationship management, continuous improvement, conflict resolution and team building activities
• Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst colleagues
• Plan and execute sales meetings to help provide feedback and sales insights
• Interview and train new sales employers, and overseeing other on-boarding tasks as needed
• Stay up to date on job knowledge by conducting CMEs, various other customer educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network for understanding industry best practices
• Deliver proactive and effective communication related to “In clinic Activities”, Marketing strategy implementation
• Collaborate with multiple teams in HO like Marketing & Medicals to determine their challenges in hand and prioritize solutions.
• 4 years University Degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy / Science
• Minimum 4-6 years of Sales Experience in similar Pharmaceutical organization, with at-least 2-3 years of front line Managers experience is mandatory.
• Strong proven experience with high business acumen in analysing business processes and its proper implementation
• Must be experienced in managing complex and sensitive operational challenges.
• A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business.
• Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept Changes
• Excellent implementation skill and ability to collaborate with cross functional colleagues for better outcome of every activity
• Adapt at identifying issues, driving to root cause and showcase the ability of strong negotiation & problem solving skill
• Having strong business acumen and Analytical skill with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture.
• Very strong Planning and Monitoring Skill, excellent time management, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitasking ability
• Line Manager must have strong leadership skills for managing at least several data point and stakeholders
• You are a team leader with a proactive approach and enthusiastically manage internal / external stakeholders in good spirit.
• Must possess strong working knowledge of KOL, Specialist Drs, Consultants, Pharmacy Chains, Distributor / Agents operations, Government accounts, tendering processes, contracting and pricing methods (wherever applicable in the country)
• Functional knowledge of the clinical aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, moderate understanding of Pharma supply chain, dispensing requirement and drug distribution channels etc
• Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the Marketing, Medical, other Commercials teams and other key stakeholders is required.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2023