Job Ref. ID:
Admin & HR Specialist
Admin & HR Specialist
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
Job Summary/Main Purpose
- Managing all office / admin / personnel daily tasks.
- Works directly with the General Manager, also providing ad-hoc support to other business functions.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Managing general administrative tasks such as arranging & overseeing meeting schedule and agenda.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Organization of larger business meeting such as the annual meeting.
• Handle and follow up on recruitment and hiring processes.
• Acts as a liaison between Egypt and the corporate HR overseas.
• Enforce company rules and regulations in the workplace.
• Explore and drive opportunities to improve and streamline processes to reduce time spent on manual tasks.
• Serve as an expert on admin and company-related policies (travel, expenses) and enforce with the team as necessary.
• Keep the office running clean, tidily, smoothly, and efficiently.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the GM.
• Effective communicator.
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Arabic.
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
• Facilities management experience is a plus.
• Personal Skills: Leadership, Self-Motivated, Teamwork, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Result Oriented, and Growth Mindset.
• Time-management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Motivated and highly organized professional.
4 years Bachelor’s degree in Business / any equivalent.
At least 5-6 years’ experience in similar role is desirable in Pharmaceutical/ Health care/ FMCG industries.
Strong Command in English is mandatory (communicating, writing and speaking) & Arabic is preferred.
You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
How to apply: Please write the email subject considering the below sequence; otherwise, your email will be disregarded.
- Email subject sequence: Job code (Code: AD01) – Name
Example: AD01 – XXXXXXXXX YYYYYYY
Interested Candidates are welcomed to send their resumes to:
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2023