Job Ref. ID:
Key Account Manager
Sales & Marketing – Kuwait
Key Account Manager - Kuwait
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and increase sales growth of Julphar’s portfolio within a selected group of key accounts in line with company strategies.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Meets or exceeds sales targets within agreed budgets, timescales and resource. (Sales volume, Market share, Sales Growth, Market expenses, Free medical sample and Human capital investment)
• Develops, implements, and monitors Key Account plans.
• Meets with key accounts as and when required making sure call coverage targets are always achieved.
• Works closely with KOL’s customers building strategic partnership for mutual benefit.
• Executes well-planned sales calls and achieved agreed daily sales call plans covering assigned territory (No. of sales call, converge and frequency)
• Works closely with marketing and supportive team to develop and execute sales tactics, tools and promotional materials.
• Responsible for on-going prospecting for new business opportunities.
• Develops and builds strategic high level relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
• Manages records system; daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
• Responsible for staying abreast of market and competitor dynamics, providing regular feedback reports to management.
• Responsible for staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
• Attends company meetings regularly as per direct manager instruction.
• Submits weekly & monthly to direct manager as per country reporting system.
• Focuses on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
• Monitors, updates, and drives sales cycle activities in Key Strategic Accounts
• Maintains complete knowledge of each account's current and long-term purchase plans and objectives.
• Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or related science.
• Previous experience in Tender business in Kuwait MOH is preferred .
• Preferred language as per country business needs.
• Excellent customer relation management.
• Excellent strategic planning.
• Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
• Results-oriented, customer focused, with a serious commitment to excellence
• Positive attitude.
• Excellent planning skills.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Persistence, dedicated and self – motivated.
• Excellent Time & territory management skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020