|Job Ref. ID:
||Manager – Sales Force Effectiveness
||Commercial – Marketing
||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||UAE (RAK head office)
||Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
||The Sales Force Effectiveness Manager will be responsible for the overall implementation of all Operational Excellence programs and projects relevant to Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Force Training and Compliance. He will also drive the organizational and operational changes needed by Julphar.
The role will develop sales force effectiveness plans to drive sales growth and sales force productivity for Julphar, provide regular sales analysis reports and monitor key performance measures to provide insights for continuous sales effectiveness and efficiency.
|Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Develops sales functional competency & KPI structure roadmap in coordination with CCO, facilitate relevant program designs, deployment and evaluation.
• Maximize effectiveness of commercial activities undertaken by Julphar through strong:
Customer Management Operations (Sales Force, MSLs and Access effectiveness), including incentive schemes and reporting
Planning and Innovation (including customer model)
Field-deployed Personnel Training
• Leads the entire SFE process for flawless deployments including planning, sales team communication and execution tracking.
• Provides monthly/quarterly and annually regional analysis of SFE implementation.
• Formulates recommendations in the areas of sales force territory alignments.
• Leads project in building and strengthening information hubs and access, and providing the right solutions / tools in meeting users’ business needs.
• Reviews and aligns sales incentive schemes including but not limited to pay mix, sales targets and pay-out conditions.
• Ensures models are market competitive and drive target selling behavior.
• Implements systems and tools to improve field force productivity and business intelligence tools – customer segmentation and targeting, performance monitoring and tracking, electronic territory management / customer relationship management, and sales data administration systems to improve business conditions.
• Establish key metrics, KPIs and reporting dashboards to ensure efficiency of sales force.
• Reports, monitors, and analyzes performance data, and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams.
• Partner with sales and marketing regional teams on strategic projects, change management processes to improve sales and marketing effectiveness.
• Conducts strategic and financial analysis that guide brands and its Sales Force Effectiveness decisions including in-licensing pipeline opportunities, commercial co-promotion, and international opportunities.
• Weekly/bi-weekly update & analytics to SFE Head/ CCO & other relevant stakeholder
• Identifies new generic product development opportunities that support the corporate strategy through market and industry research.
• Increase Customer Prescription/ Usage and create innovative programs for better Agent / Distributors management in the concerned geography
• Work with relevant stakeholders in pursuing partnerships and licensing arrangements in the given country and region
• Must showcase the ability in relevant soft skills including change management, continuous improvement, conflict resolution and consensus building activities.
• Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize Sales Target thru proper input to his team
• Stay up to date on job knowledge and also encourage team members to participate in educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network and joining professional community organizations.
• Deliver proactive and effective communication related to improvement initiatives.
• Collaborate with multiple teams to determine their challenges in hand and recommend solutions
• Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst colleagues
|| - Education
||• 4 years Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy / Science.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration is mandatory
|| - Experience:
||• Having 10-12+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry & in that at least 6+ years should be as a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager role in in MEA & other geographies
• Understanding of marketing planning, brand marketing and budgeting processes as well as of marketing information needs and key business drivers
• Understanding of sales force structures, processes and resource allocation
• IT literate, highly developed Analytics, Dashboards, Excel and presentation skills
• Functional knowledge of the clinical aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, KOLs, HCPs, Supply chain, dispensing requirements and drug distribution channels
• Experience working with matrixed, geographically distributed and functionally diverse work groups is preferred.
• Proven experience in an analytical and strategic commercial environment, including financial analysis
• In-depth knowledge of the international & local pharmaceutical industry business processes and ability to analyze complex business issues
• Detailed understanding of the healthcare system and its different customer groups
|| - Training:
||• The Sales Force Effectiveness Manager must exhibit excellent character, integrity, and attention to detail, adhering to the highest standards of accuracy and precision in the execution of operational transactions, and exercising extraordinary care and due diligence in safeguarding the intellectual and other property of the company.
• Should understand and accordingly propose CRM strategies to support KOL Management, Marketing Strategy KPIs, In clinic presence and driving excellence in KOL Management, financial and business reporting
• Very strong relation building and a solution provider to business hurdles.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitask and strong negotiation.
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills, and experience developing forecasts and financial models
• A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business.
• Awareness of and strong ability to handle regulatory procedures & compliance from Sales Force Effectiveness point of view
• Subject matter expert and must be very strong on leadership competence and demonstrate Influencing Skill without being Authoritative
• Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership,
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
• Should be calm and composed to work in complex and ambiguous situations
• You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit