Job Ref. ID:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
The role of the specialist is to carry out inspection and analysis for finished products , usually through operation of various QC equipment. It will be requested from lab specialist to adhere with cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. He or she will use computer program that undertake handling and data entry as tables and reports.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for finished products analysis according to approved specifications, test methods and other quality procedures and perform related calculations efficiently.
• Uses different laboratory equipment (HPLC,GC,UV,IR) and have control over their function and cleanliness to achieve various analytical goals.
• Follows GLP, GMP and safety procedures and maintain hygienic conditions in lab.
• Handles pharmaceutical textbooks, interpret monographs and search through different types of pharmacopeias.
• Prepares volumetric and/or test solutions as required through the analysis.
• Maintains records and ensures proper documentation of the analysis and enter data on SAP
Bachelor/Master Degree in Science (Pharmacy/Biology/Microbiology/Chemistry).
At least 5-6 years’ experience in similar organization in pharma / Health care / Medical Industry.
Good command in English (communicating, writing and speaking) and Arabic is preferred.
Good Knowledge in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
Sound Knowledge in cGMP, & GDP.
In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
High on compliance with strong attention to details.
Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Ability to understand new learnings and implant in workplace.
Must be a resourceful problem solvers and must possess strong ability to work effectively under pressure with excellent time and task management.
Motivated, highly organized, focused, and hardworking.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020