Job Ref. ID:
Machine Operator - Granulation
Julphar I - Production
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
Machine Operator - will be responsible to adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. Follow instructions to get line capacity every hour and maximize line efficiency, work with other department, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed. Overall responsible to organize the machine and line for production to ensure proper production operations and final output.
Machine operators responsible to install, maintain, and operate machinery. Must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. Work with maintenance department to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, machine operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible to adhere and compliance to cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner.
• Organize the machine and line for production install, maintain, and operate machinery to ensure proper production operations and final output.
• Work with maintenance department to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, machine operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions.
• Responsible to keep production materials and area clean and organized.
• Check and receive correct material as per the Dispensing Sheet/MIV.
• Receive production material in advance and report if any shortage.
• Follow gowning procedure as per the SOP.
• Perform the machine and line cleaning as per SOP.
• Check the bulk and production material before use as per dispensing sheet.
• Responsible for the line clearance.
• Reports any mistake or technical fault to the production engineer.
• Gets the line capacity every hour and help maximum line efficiency.
• Responsible to keep the line clean between batches and at the end of the shift.
• Assist other colleagues/ departments when needed to ensure optimal service.
• Perform any additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
● Diploma in any equivalent field.
● At least 2-4 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Company is desirable.
● Good Command in English & Arabic (Communicating, writing and speaking) is mandatory.
● Functional knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, understand the operation process
● Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supply.
● Advance Knowledge with cGMP principles and production & packaging machines/process.
● In terms of competency you are highly oriented with a strong sense of accountability & ownership.
● Good communication, interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills required.
● Motivated, organized and overall compliance.
● Detail oriented & should be having good learners mind to understand and grasp new learnings.
● Must be able to manage tasks, plan personal workload effectively, under limited supervision and easily adapt to changing situations.
● Ability to work under pressure & meet attendance standards. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to accomplish the required tasks to meet deadlines.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020