|Job Ref. ID:
||HRBP -Talent Management & Organization Development
||HUMAN RESOURCES (Personnel, recruitment, Labor Law, Julphar Training center)
||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||UAE (RAK head office)
||Human Resources Specialist
||Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
||The business partner – Talent & OD works in strong collaboration with the business to enable and enhance the organization's performance, effectiveness and sustainability. It is done through two key practices:
Support the right organization design by developing operating models with right skill, structures, frameworks, systems and metrics
Support & drive organization development using behavioral science to design and deliver change, focusing on culture, values, capability, behaviors, relationships and ways of working. The role holder who will support the Talent Management & Organization Development projects internally as per the present and future business priorities
The Business Partner – Talent & OD helps organizations to understand their current state, and work towards an imagined or desired future state, identifying issues and opportunities, and effectively supporting and facilitating people, teams and organizations through change.
|Key responsibilities & Accountability:
||HRBP (TM & OD) – A professionally qualified and experienced generalist HR having change catalyst agility, culturally fit with a high flair of business front ending.
• Advising on right organizational design and structures as per the available qualification, experience, performance and talent framework
• Support for new digital system Implementation, management & effectiveness – Performance, Career & Skill
• Support implementing ‘Functional Competence Assessment & Development’ in identified functions
• Provides ongoing education and guidance to managers and leadership teams about the need to adopt a holistic view of Talent Management requirements incorporating Learning, Career Development and Succession Planning,
• Integrate business intelligence inputs from various sources like Performance Management, business strategies & organizational goals, personal aspirations and market imperatives to drive customized
• Design, develop and implement internal Talent Development & Management Program, HIPO management and retention programs.
• Implementation support for ongoing and upcoming OD projects –Succession Planning, Leadership Development and 360 Feedback
• Support to design and implement culture change programs Core Value & Core Behaviour workshop in identified functions
• Collaborate with IT to ensure effectiveness of various HR inhouse systems: PMS, PRS, TMS, R&R, etc.
• Indicating right capability need in collaboration with L&D team basis organization intelligence , ensure proper liaising with L&D team to operationalize certain strategic capability building agendas/ business wise
• Maintain organization wide JDs and Job classification data, and assign/update job codes to each job in consultation with TA team to ensure that all positions in the company are benchmarked with right industrial standards.
• Formulate employee and employer branding strategy and in consultation with Julphar Management to ensure that all activities and initiatives pertaining to employee branding are initiated and completed on time.
• Partner with the TA team to support competency and culturally fitment driven hiring practices that align with the business needs of the organization.
• Drive the development of employee engagement & support overall retention practices.
• Analyze trends and matrix of HR technology systems to drive right OD intelligence with right monitoring / dashboards
• Collaborate and support HR Operations team for policy awareness workshop.
• Drive effectiveness of Recognition and Employee engagement activities in a structured way
• Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as needed by the department or requested by management
|| - Education
||• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resource management, Psychology, Organizational Behaviour or other relevant Management or Social Science disciplines
• Preferred CIPD Degree, SHRM/HRCI qualified, or equivalent
|| - Experience:
||• Progressive experience in a similar role within HR industry; excellent industry awareness and understanding of the technical and behavioural development needs of the organization.
• Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written)
• Working knowledge of the Arabic language would be a benefit
• 8 to 10 years of diversified experience in HR-related functions that includes TA/TM/leadership development etc
• Ability to operate independently with minimal direction from manager.
• Demonstrated orientation to understanding the business and business strategy, and the ability to apply talent management process and tools to support strategic business objectives
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
• Proven coaching and influence skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
|| - Training:
||you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability , ownership and result orientation
• Strong stakeholder management - demonstrating flexibility, cost conscious with right business acumen skills, strategic understanding, culturally aware with proven ability to juggle multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, persistent, and diligent; a keen networker with a proven ability to understand and apply OD tools in appropriate business context.
• Must be a good team player, high on new learning with active listening and comprehending skills
• Excellent time management, adaptability and execution skill with strong negotiation and problem solving skills
• Must be a self-starter who can take & follow on initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skill, with a flair of collaboration and resolution, having a strong customer centricity and service mind-set.
• Good verbal & written communication skill to convey meaningful insights & information to all key stakeholder