Job Ref. ID:
Manager – Production
Technical Operations – Production
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
The Production Manager will adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner as well as control and supervise overall Production department. The role holder must monitor the ongoing Production material quality, analysis of the performance of the Production line in the shop floor.
Understand the new specifications for the product and accordingly do the necessary tasks for the department
Responsible for replication of various projects and procedures across units. Must coordinate with all other departments for efficient running of Production department and control overall manpower & machine productivity. Is responsible to ensure achievement of monthly production plan, write, implement and check compliance of SOP’s.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Seek to improve all aspects of the current processes by reviewing current methodology, provide information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing forecast accuracy; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Supervises the overall Production department of Julphar ____ plant
• Ensures the standards of hygiene and quality are maintained in the department.
• Verifies batch start up at the start of the new batch/product.
• Approves line start-up and line verification at the start of new batch/product.
• Ensures that officers, supervisors and line bosses will perform the job as per their job description.
• Verifies and approves the batch Production documents.
• Cooperates with the production planning concerning Production programs.
• Ensures that all equipment’s are cleaned in accordance with the SOP.
• Ensures that Production lines are checked in accordance with line clearance instructions before starting up a new Production operation.
• Monitor monthly performance and function KPIs to ensure the organization objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and compliance are met.
• Responsible for preparation, execution and aftercare of Improvement Projects within the assigned work area.
• Working closely with the Production and Production Head to define improvement plans and objectives that align to the Production department strategy
• Controls productivity & gets maximum output with required man power utilization.
• Arranges work for second and third shift.
• Makes monthly plans and follow them.
• Writes, implements, and checks compliance of SOP’s.
• Approves short leave, annual leave and monitor staff performance.
• Deliver proactive and effective communication related to improvement initiatives.
• Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers
• Identifying training needs of subordinates and evaluating the training outcomes in coordination with the concerned employees in the HR and Admin Department
• Following-up employee affairs including vacations, leaves …etc. in coordination with HR and Admin Department.
• Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices at the company.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy / Engineering and Masters/ MBA in Operation
• Minimum 12-15 years of Production Experience in similar organization in pharma / Health care / Medical Industry
• Previous experience in a similar role and with experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare Industry is preferred
• Project management skills to manage the process of providing excellent operational service (efficient, effective and qualitative), turnaround, and continuous improvement (LEAN, Value chain, QRM, Pareato, Fish bone, 5 Why’s etc, etc.).
• Knowledge in strategic and business planning will be an advantage
• Must be experienced in managing complex and sensitive operational challenges.
• Knowledgeable with SOP writing, MFM and GMP compliance.
• Knowledgeable with creating Production plans and organizing Production schedules.
• In terms of Competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership,
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skill
• Customer-oriented approach with strong aptitude and innovative flair of mind
• Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture.
• Strong Manpower handling skills and having effective team communication and motivational skills.
• Capable of taking decisions and create a structured plan for his department
• Good Communication skill and interdepartmental collaboration
• You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2023